Immigrate to Canada
make your dreams come true!!!


3. (1) The objectives of this Act with respect to immigration are:
(a) to permit Canada to pursue the maximum social, cultural and economic benefits of immigration;
(b) to enrich and strengthen the social and cultural fabric of Canadian society, while respecting the federal, bilingual and multicultural character of Canada;
(b.1) to support and assist the development of minority official languages communities in Canada;(c) to support the development of a strong and prosperous Canadian economy, in which the benefits of immigration are shared across all regions of Canada;
(d) to see that families are reunited in Canada……

At Immigration Advice Canada we can guarantee you that we will work very hard to see you and your family reunited here in this wonderful country.

There are different categories of family sponsorship, you can sponsor family if they are already here in Canada or abroad.

If you think you qualify under the next three categories to be a sponsor please contact us. If you are not sure, don’t worry they may still become Canadian Permanent Residents under other Immigration Classes.

To be eligible you must:

Be a Canadian citizen,
Registered Indian or permanent resident.

Be at least 18 years old.

Support your spouse/common-law or conjugal partner financially for 3 years.

Support your children financially for 10 years or until they turn 25.

Sign an undertaking promising to provide for your spouse or common-law partner’s basic requirements such as food, clothing, utilities, shelter, fuel etc) and, if applicable, those of his or her dependent children.
Sign an agreement with your spouse or common-law partner confirming that each of you understands your obligations and responsibilities.

Prove that you have sufficient income to provide basic requirements for your spouse or common-law partner’s dependent children.


You can sponsor other relatives as per the following definitions:

A child whom you adopted outside Canada and you were a Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in Canada at the time the adoption took place, or a child whom you intend to adopt in Canada.

Your brother or sister, nephew or niece, grandson or granddaughter, if he or she is an orphan, under 18 years of age and not married or in a common-law relationship.

Any other person, regardless of age, with whom you have a family relationship if you do not have a spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, son, daughter, mother, father, brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother, uncle, aunt, niece or nephew who is a Canadian citizen, a registered Indian, a permanent resident or whom you may sponsor as a member of the family class.

To sponsor you must:

Be at least 18 years old.

Be a Canadian citizen, Registered Indian or permanent resident.

Sign an undertaking promising to provide for the basic requirements of the person being sponsored.

Sign an agreement with the person you are sponsoring that confirms that each of you understands your mutual obligations and responsibilities.

Have an income that meets or exceeds the minimum necessary income.


To apply for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa, you must:

Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.

Provide a written commitment of financial support from their child or grandchild in Canada who meets a minimum income requirement.

Prove that they have bought Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year; and

Complete an Immigration Medical Examination.

Even if you are Visa Exempt you should apply for the Super Visa and enjoy the benefits.

Start typing and press Enter to search